1) Want to start your morning off right? The Elite cuisine multi-function 3-in-1 breakfast center is for you. This machine is a coffee-maker, toaster and griddle all in one go. Fix your entire meal with just one machine. You can find it online at www.amazon.com.
2) Entertaining? The best way to get the party going is with portable speakers. The Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S715i can play music from your iPod or iPhone and charge it at the same time. It comes with a remote control so you can switch the music as you entertain your guests. Since it is portable, you can easily store it under a bed so it doesn’t take up any unwanted room.
3) Have you heard of the Roomba? Created by iRobot, this device can change your whole cleaning routine. A machine designed to clean your floors for you, this device can do any floor surface and adjusts automatically. The wireless device is only 8 pounds and comes with a charger and instructional DVD.
4) Always wanted a pet but feel you may not have enough space for it? Or maybe you just don’t have the time. Here is a cool gadget that may be perfect for you. The Electronic goldfish in a bowl never needs feeding and is a great conversation starter. Get yours today!
5) Need a fireplace? Create a cozy environment of your own. Buy an electric fireplace and use to as a stand for a TV or for your books. It’s a great way to create a focal point in a living room, and since it’s electric is low maintenance as well. Sears carries a great selection to choose from.
If you know any other great gadgets that you think residents would really enjoy, share them on our Facebook page!